Wednesday 21 July 2010

Not a mixtape


Post mix-tape blog life is tough. All I can think of is what other songs could have gone in the mix. The more I think, the more songs there are. And here are a few of them. Although, as has been noted by many, the main problem this year has been that lack of an absolute barn-storming play-on-loop other-hyphenated-adjective monster hit. But I'm not too worried.

The Radio Dept. : Never Follow Suit
Emeralds : Double Helix
Gauntlet Hair : I Was Thinking...
Owen Pallett : E Is For Estranged
Twin Sister : All Around And Away We Go
Aloe Blacc : I Need A Dollar
Veronica Falls : Stephen
Harlem : Friendly Ghost
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti : Round and Round
Robyn : Don't Fucking Tell Me What To Do
The Samps : Peppergood
Eddy Current Suppression Ring : Anxiety
Liars : Scissor

Oh, and new Tennis, via those nice chaps at GvB.

Tennis : Baltimore

Cheers to MES for going on about Emeralds.

No comments: