Monday 27 September 2010

James Blake // I only know (what I know now)


Read an article in The Independent the other day about Gold Panda being the potential new best thing whilst simultaneously bemoaning the rapidity with which music comes and goes, is hyped and dies. There are countless examples, a lot of which are currently dealing in a downbeat dub step that seems ubiquitous these days. James Blake, surely, is something else. I mean, his records are actually good. He is the best thing since Burial on the dubstep scene and probably the best thing in London at the moment.

Hang on, he hasn't even released an LP yet. Goddamn. Retract!

EP Klavierwerke out today.
I Only Know What I Know Now- James Blake by Anorak London

from way back:
James Blake : Bills Bills Bills (Remix)

No comments: